Is it too much sometimes? Do you feel overwhelmed?
The P.A.C.E. Center presents a free workshop at SCC. Tuesday, November 17, at 6:30 pm at Spartanburg Community College, Health Science Bldg, Room 115. Get some professional advice on doing it all without doing yourself in!
Join presenters, Sheila Welch, RN and Rev. Robert Brozina for this unique opportunity for self-discovery and new skills.
- Caring for elderly parents?
- Caring for young children?
- Holding down a full-time job?
- Trying to be a good spouse?
- Trying to contribute to your community?
- Tending to your own physical & mental well-being?
To register,** call the P.A.C.E. Center at 864-583-5802 or email: email@example.com by November 16, 2009.
**All attendees must register in advance.