SCC Corporate & Community Education has just completed a 68 hour Office Administration Certificate class consisting of a variety of material every administrative assistant needs to know:
- Introduction to computers
- The basics of four Microsoft Office Suite applications, Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Business writing and grammar
The students had some wonderful things to say about the class and the instructor, Dr. Leroy Moore.
“I truly enjoyed this class. The professor was wonderful! A very good class” – Judy
“Dr. Moore is so patient with his students.” – Chanda.
“I have thoroughly enjoyed being a student under the teaching of Dr. Moore. He is so experienced and made the class so much fun. Thank you for letting me be involved.” – Debra
“I really learned a lot in the class and the atmosphere was excellent.” – Tina
Get the critical skills required to succeed in today’s computerized office. We have the following classes on the schedule:
- Central Campus – June 13 through July 27 Register or Learn more
- Cherokee Campus – May 23 through July 1 Register or Learn more
- Union Advanced Development Center – August 29 through October 6 Register or learn more