A Water/Wastewater Conference will be held at Spartanburg Community College on July 28, 2011 from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm in the Tracy Gaines Auditorium. Admission is free. Breakfast and lunch will be provided by the conference sponsors.
Water/wastewater operators are required to have 12 contact hours of training/conference time every two years. This conference will provide 6 or those 12 hours.
Topics will Include:
- Source Water Protection
- Operator Licensure and ECB Update
- Water Education and Apprenticeship
- Basic Chemistry for Drinking Water Treatment
- Wastewater Education and Apprenticeship
- New Technology for Wastewater Treatment
- And Many More. View the Complete Agenda
Register Online Now to reserve your spot.
Event Sponsors and Parters:
- Rogers & Callcott Engineers, Inc
- Summit Engineering Group, Inc.
- SynTerra Corp.
- BP Barber Engineering
- Hach Company
- Spartanburg Water
- Southeast Rural Community Assistance Project
- Spartanburg Community College Corporate & Community Education