If you are too busy to attend long drawn out classes and want to start your career quickly, check it out! Get your South Carolina EMT training in 3 months, on the weekend. Classes start May 4, 2012.
- SC Department of Health & Environmental Control (DHEC) approved standards.
- Excellent Instructors – National Registry EMT Paramedics (NREMTP) with 30 plus years experience.
- Convenient weekend hours for those who work during the week.
- Convenient payments with program scheduled in 2 parts.
- A national examination will certify you as a SC EMT-Basic and will enable you to render emergency medical care as prescribed by SC law.
- View EMT Occupational profile.
- Learn more about the classes.