SCC Continuing Education has some great classes coming up in June. Take a look at our May Newsletter for the current list at http://ww2.sccsc.edu/cce/pdf/June%202013%20newsletter.pdf.
Archive for May, 2013
Looking for a great place to teach? Put your knowledge and experience to work.
When: Thursday, May 23 / 4 to 6 pm
Where: SCC Central Campus
Terhune Student Services Building
Commissioners’ Dining Room
Continuing Education is looking for:
- CNA Instructors
- CNA Assistants
- Phlebotomy Instructors
- Recruiting applicant pools – LPN, ADN, BSN, MSN
- IT Networking – A + Certified
- Quality Training – qualified quality engineers, holds green belt or black belt
- Community Interest/Personal Enrichment – Hobbies and Art Instructors
- Industrial related course instructors
* Continuing Education qualifications for Healthcare positions may require a SC LPN license, RN license or ASCP certifications all with previous clinical instructional experience preferred. Teaching experience a plus.
Most Faculty positions require a master’s degree, appropriate licensures/certifications, and relevant experience.